We are able to offer insurance for surgeries and offices for a whole spectrum of offices and medical and veterinary professions. The cover provides an all-in-one-package including all risks cover for loss of property, income and public and employers liability.
Office insurance is there to protect your business premises and contents. It also covers your responsibilities to employees and members of the public should any unforeseen accidents happen while on your premises, causing injury or damage.
Our insurance for surgeries is tailor made for doctors, dentists, opticians, vets and alternative therapy practitioners like you. A wide range of covers are available from building insurance and business interruption right down to legal expenses and deterioration of vaccines.
Common covers are:
• Employers’ liability – required by law if you have any employees and protects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business.
• Public liability – covers your legal responsibility for injury caused to the public or damage to their property due to fault of you or your staff.
• Contents – covers loss or damage to your contents on an ‘all risks’ basis
• Business interruption – provides financial assistance for an agreed period of time for business overheads that result from considerable interruption to your trading, following a fire or other insured peril.
• Money including personal accident (assault) – covers theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank.
• Products liability – protects your legal liability for injury or damage caused to the public arising from the supply of goods in connection with your business.
• Glass – Provides cover for the replacement of broken or damaged glass caused to your business including shop front, windows and glass in display cabinets.
For no nonsense advice and competitive surgery and office insurance, contact Glowsure today