Blocks of Flats

Blocks of flats insurance

If you own, manage or are resident in a block of flats, tenement or a residential apartment block, you’ll need specialist blocks of flats insurance because regular buildings insurance policies won’t always provide the level of cover required to ensure complete protection, in the event of a claim.

Blocks of flats insurance is needed to provide cover for the entire building in the event of a fire or flood. This is because, in a building occupied by a number of different leaseholders, it would otherwise be difficult to determine whose insurance would cover it. That’s where insurance for blocks of flats comes in; providing full protection for all parties and covers internal and external communal areas.

Contact Glowsure today for expert insurance advice and competitive quotes or blocks of flats insurance.

Contact us to discuss this cover
Back to our products
Regulated by the FCA Terms of Business Terms and Conditions