Commercial Property

Commercial Property Insurance

If you own a commercial building you need specialist commercial property insurance cover, whether you are leasing out your property or using it yourself.

We can arrange cover for commercial, residential, mixed use & unoccupied property from our trusted network of leading insurers. Our competitively priced cover includes buildings, loss of income, property owner’s liability plus much more. We’ll ensure that you get maximum return on your investment with minimal hassle.

Our existing client base includes commercial property owners leasing buildings tenanted by a wide range of businesses including;

• High street shops
• Offices
• Restaurants
• Bars & Public Houses
• Motor trades
• Engineering
• Construction

We can offer expert risk management advice and arrange commercial property insurance cover tailored to your business requirements.

Contact us to discuss this cover
Back to our products
Regulated by the FCA Terms of Business Terms and Conditions