If you have a high value or period home, or you own valuable contents such as paintings and antiques, you’ll probably find that a standard home insurance policy is unsuitable for your needs and will not provide you with adequate protection, so a high value home insurance product will suit your requirements.
High value home insurance often referred to as ‘high net worth household insurance’ may be more appropriate, with bespoke cover for your property and your contents and special protection for a variety of personal effects, including jewellery and fine art collections.
We can help you arrange bespoke high value home insurance tailored carefully to your lifestyle. Perhaps you have an extensive silverware collection in your home, or a number of valuable family heirlooms. We’ll ensure you have all the protection you need.
Examples of Items we can cover include:
• Fine art
• Musical instruments/equipment
• Buildings (including grounds and other outbuildings such as stables)
• Antiques and collectables
• Holiday homes and overseas properties
• Personal protection cover, e.g. Kidnap and ransom or car-jacking