Restaurant, Wine Bars & Pubs

Restaurant, Wine Bars & Pubs Insurance

We provide a variety of licensed trades related insurance products because we understand that every individual licensee like you has different requirements.

Licensees need peace of mind so that they can focus on giving their customers the best possible service.

Running a pub, restaurant or other licensed trade comes with its own unique challenges, that’s why we will find a policy to make sure you’re properly covered whether a member of the public slips up on your premises, or one of your staff injures themselves at work. Both are particular concerns in a busy environment (for which you are legally liable). We’ll also protect you against loss if you have to close your premises temporarily due to an insured event, for example, due to storm, flood or fire.

Whether you’re covering your liability to the public, staff or any money you keep on your premises or in transit to the bank, it’s essential you buy the right amount of cover. That’s why we make sure our Restaurant Insurance / Pub Insurance includes the standard cover for your type of business, and the option to increase cover limits or add on cover to suit your individual requirements.
And if your circumstances change, such as taking on extra staff or altering your business activities, let us know, and we’ll adapt your cover to your meet needs, and we’ll always aim to save you some money wherever we can.

For bespoke Licenced trade insurance solutions talk to Glowsure today

Contact us to discuss this cover
Back to our products
Regulated by the FCA Terms of Business Terms and Conditions